The Seventh Festival of Belarusian advertising and communications aDNaK! wa
s awarded three Grand Prix.
The organizers marked this year with the decline in the number of applications - the economic situation affected the entire advertising market leading to its decline. Nevertheless, the jury had enough interesting works; this year the awards were given to 96 of applicants, including three Grands Prix.
The greatest number of awards and two Grands Prix at once took the "Map of Belarus formation" project created by Aliaksei Charankevich, Victar Jakunin, Yauhen Shpileuski, Anna Shyraeva. One more Grand Prix, as well as first place in the category "Covers" was awarded Katsiaryna Dubovik and her work "Kazki” by Wilhelm Hauff (Belarusian “Tales").
During the final press conference of the festival the coordinator of the "Budz’ma Belarusami!" AlenaMakouskaja reminded the festival goals and stressed that it has a huge social component with a lot of focus on social and social studies projects.
- This year, there are about 30 works in the category "Social Studies projects", - she said.
This year's concept of the festival was the "gene of Belarusian creativity" - the creation of advertising and communication, based on the millennial values that are already in our genes.
- We have a lot of interesting and high-quality social projects; however, they often lack high-quality communication, - Alena Makouskaja said.
Co-Chairman of the Organizing Committee of the Festival aDNaK! Siarhei Skarahod said that the quality of the projects introduced at the festival has become higher. According to him, the demand for advertising in Belarusian language has existed even before the festival appeared.
Head of Corporate Communications department of velcom company, the general sponsor of the Festival, Viachaslau Smirnou noted that the Belarusian advertisements are very sincere and emotional.
- I hope that the Festival of Belarusian-language advertising and communications aDNaK! will once become a real oxymoron, since all advertising in our country will be in Belarusian.
The creative director of the advertising agency AIDA Pioneer Branding & Creative company DzmitryApalenis was a member of the jury at this year's festival.
- I think that something has changed this year, - he said. - Despite the fact that we get less work the format of attitude towards the Festival has changed. Attitude to the language in general has changed; even government agencies are starting to use Belarusian language.
According to him, the companies that support the Belarusian language show the way and a good example to others, and communication in the language can be more efficient and give even better results than the Russian-language advertising.
Answering the question of the "EuroBelarus" Information Service, Dzmitry Apalenis noted that the attitude towards advertising in Belarusian is increasingly improving among the consumers, too. As the results of studies of audiences of some brands show, more than 50% of consumers have approved of such variant of advertising. A few years ago these numbers were lower.
- Three years ago, in most cases, the offer to advertise in Belarusian went from the agency rather than from the client. This is changing, - he added.