Announcement about vacancy for the provision of accountant service
The International NGO EUROBELARUS announces recruitment for accountant vacancy within the framework of an international project “Belarus Beehive: Supporting New Initiatives for Transition and Reforms”
Duty level: 150 euro per month (1 day per month), 30 months.
Duration of the contract: July 8, 2021 — December 31, 2022.
Main area of responsibility: Preparation of financial reports of EUROBELARUS on Belarus Beehive.
Scope of work/description of duties:
- Ensure proper documentation in regards to financial area.
- Supervising sub-granting coordinator.
- Collection of financial reports from Belarusian staff on the program activities.
- Bank and cash payment and purchases for EB.
- Overseeing monthly bank and cash reconciliation and preparation of monthly financial reports.
Required experience and qualifications:
- Higher education.
- Experience of work in the field of accountancy, financial management at least 5 years.
Language capacities: Belarusian, Russian, English.
Location: Vilnius, Lithuania.
More information about ToR can be sent to the candidates by request.
Applications must be sent to e-mail email@example.com or via Signal/Telegram on the tel. number +37063669149.
Deadline: July 1, 2021.
Only short-listed candidates will be invited for an interview.
Other news section «Announcements»
He said Belarus would likely face economic tightening not only as a result of the coronavirus pandemic but also a Russian trade oil crisis that worsened this past winter.
Will creation of local agendas be an effective tool in ensuring rights of persons with disabilities in Belarus, just as it was in Poland?
A social project "Equal to Equal" has been launched in Stolin district under the campaign "Agenda 50".