Announcement about vacancy for the provision of project manager
International NGO EuroBelarus announces recruitment for the vacancy for the position of project manager within the framework of an international project.
International Non-Governmental Organisation EuroBelarus announces recruitment for the vacancy for the position of project manager within the framework of an international project “OCTOPUS: Education For Belarusian Children today and tomorrow”.
Indicative start date of the assignment: September 2022.
Type of contract: 26 months consultancy contract with International Non-Governmental Organisation EuroBelarus (with possibility of extension).
Duty station: Vilnius, Lithuania; trips to Warsaw, Poland.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Manage the project in close cooperation with the project partners;
- Ensure timely implementation, monitoring and reporting on project progress and results;
- Supervise financial management, procurement processes;
- Ensure proper budget management;
- Ensure the general coordination with and among the project partners and other stakeholders;
- Maintain good track record of the project documentation;
- Coordinating the project’s core team work, the project’s staff performance assessment;
- Represent the project at meetings and events;
- Set up project internal systems; proactively seek optimisation and efficiency;
- Reviewing reports from partners, assuring reports quality, compilation of reports;
- Drafting reports to the Contracting Authority;
- Identify collaborative opportunities with external stakeholders to maximise outcomes and to build strategic partnerships;
- Monitoring project risks and ensure their mitigation;
- Ensure smooth day-to-day operation of the project;
- Ensuring consistency between policy, research and communication parts of the project;
- Organising internal monitoring and evaluation and external evaluation of the project;
- Instructing the project staff about implementation and reporting requirements;
- Other tasks delegated by the project Board within the area of responsibility of the project manager.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Master's degree in humanity studies, education, management or other relevant discipline;
- Demonstrated 5-years experience in managing international or other complex multi-stakeholder projects;
- Good knowledge and proven work experience in formal or informal education;
- Team-leader skills (moving a programme forward with discipline and creativity);
- Ability to work with and reconcile the views of diverse organisations and individuals;
- Proven experience working with the European Commission or the EU Delegation;
- Proven track record working with or as part of a civil society organisation;
- Ability to function effectively in a geographically dispersed team;
- Experience of working in Belarus;
- Experience in setting up procedures and regulations in a new project;
- Ability to work under minimal supervision with high level of resilience;
- Ability to exercise the highest level of discretion and confidentiality in carrying out the duties;
- Result-based report-writing skills;
- Excellent knowledge of English and Belarusian.
Applications must be sent to e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Deadline: 30 August 2022.
Only short-listed candidates will be invited for an interview.
Other news section «Announcements»
He said Belarus would likely face economic tightening not only as a result of the coronavirus pandemic but also a Russian trade oil crisis that worsened this past winter.
Will creation of local agendas be an effective tool in ensuring rights of persons with disabilities in Belarus, just as it was in Poland?
A social project "Equal to Equal" has been launched in Stolin district under the campaign "Agenda 50".