New Call for Project Proposals for civil society organizations
The Eastern Partnership Civil Society Forum (EaP CSF) Secretariat has announced new Call for Proposals for civil society organizations.
The overall objective:
To support work of five thematic Working Groups of the EaP CSF in line with specific objectives and thematic priorities within the regional dimension.
The specific objectives are:
- To contribute to advancing reforms of the EaP countries in one of the areas covered by the EaP CSF structures;
- To strengthen the regional perspective (namely by project activities with regional added value) and bridging the emerging gaps among the EaP countries while acknowledging the different paths and contractual relations with the EU;
- To contribute to the effective policy-making and advocacy of the objectives of the EaP CSF at the EU level;
- To connect with the interest and needs of the wider public in the EaP countries;
- To encourage activity of the civil society in relevant areas and policy domains where the civil society has not been active but which are considered important for societal development in the region.
Proposals that comply with more than one of the specific objectives are especially encouraged.
Following the EU principles of gender equality, women leading and participating in the projects, as well as the coverage of the gender aspects in the themes addressed by the projects is highly encouraged.
The specific objectives, priorities for each Working Group and the application process are described in the Guidelines for Applicants.
General terms of the call for proposals:
- Any project funded through this Call for Proposals should cover at least three EaP countries
- The overall amount for this call for proposal is 307.500 EUR. Any grant requested under this Call for Proposals must fall between the minimum (EUR 10.000) and maximum (EUR 25.000) amounts
- The deadline for proposals is 21 February 2016, midnight (24.00 CET).
Project proposals should be submitted in line with the guidelines and using the provided templates:
- Guidelines for Applicants
- Eligibility Addendum to the Guidelines
- Annex I - Project proposal template
- Annex II - Budget proposal template
- Annex III - Declaration of honour on financial eligibility of the lead partner template
Materials can be found at the Eastern Partnership Civil Society Forum webpage.